Friday, December 28, 2007

More handmade delights for the wedding


We got our photo album from If'n Books. The sweet illustration is by Jen Corace.


I'll be wearing this bracelet from Swizzlet. It is cast from a swizzle stick. Neat!


We used these letterpressed cards from Palindrome Press as invitations. They were perfect because we have a sort of winter trees theme for the wedding and we're marrying at A Cardinal House.


These Birch tree mugs are from Rabbit Toes by Jessica Rust. We had ours painted with our initials and the year. I am extremely excited to give these away as favors!


There is a whole lot that I've been slacking on with the wedding. It is under two weeks away and I still haven't picked out the photographer, hairstyle, flowers and a zillion other things. But, I am proud of all the neat things I scored off Etsy that have been delivered in time. I'm not all bad.

1 comment:

QuintessentiallyEnglish said...

beautiful items! an etsy wedding sounds and looks like a fantastic idea!