Wednesday, April 02, 2008

mini movies to soothe you



I suppose it WAS crazy of me to post about my stop motion experiments and not even show a video. So, by popular demand; here are two of the videos I made. They are very very short and equally imperfect (which is why I was not inclined to share). I can't keep watching them because I'm beginning to obsess over little details.

I hope these are enjoyed a little bit.

My next attempt will be much more elaborate and hopefully over 10 seconds. I want to make some music to add too. This tiny project is snowballing into a bigger production at rapid speed; I am beginning to make some props and now I have a reason to fix my cello.

8 comments:

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Wow! I love them! They are wonderful.. you have some real talent. :)

idyll hands said...

I love those! My brother did some a while back and I fell in love with them then. He keeps saying he'll do more, but his illustrating gets in the way.

alice said...

How wonderful! They are very soothing :) The egg one made me think of that stop-motion guy jan svankmejer?

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

How charming!

Anonymous said...

Oh now those aren't bad at all! I especially like the egg one with the hatched bird. I look forward to seeing the new ones when they come out!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these! I love the eggs with the wee birdie!

Anonymous said...

They are so freaking cute! I love the whales. And the second one reminds me of watching "Sesame Street" what I was younger. :P

Anonymous said...

These were so great. I was inspired by you and considered making a stop photo film on my son as he made his way from one end of the room to the other, over the course of 15 minutes (can't walk or crawl yet but manages to scoot) Unfortunately, my battery's dead in my camera. Must recharge.