Saturday, June 28, 2008

I feel stimulated.


I received my stimulus check! I had no idea what I'd use it for until I held it in my hands but it's only been a few hours and I've already spent the whole thing. I decided that I'd buy myself a present (ok presents) and then use the rest on supplies for my business. I figure it doubly stimulates the economy if I use the check to buy supplies to make things to sell. I bought mailers, zippers, screens, bulbs and lots of nice paper.

I had another treasure arrive by mail today. I was thrilled to find a package from EtsyLabs full of treats from the design face-off. I got a goody bag of all the merchandise from round three. Justin and I immediately proceeded to model the bandannas with ferocious flair.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Justin looks like Michaelangelo :o) We received our bag of goodies from etsy last week and everyone was thrilled with their bandanas. However, Scott has yet to put his on, unsure if really wants to sport 'hearts' around his neck :o)

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

I have 500.00 left to pay on my car + waiting for my check. HOWEVER, I don't think it's going to serve it's stimulation purpose because I bought the car from a family member, but it will surely stimulate me to know I am that much closer to not owing a family member $$$$.

Don't really know a whole lotta people who are using theirs to buy durable goods, wasn't that the government's intent?

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of everyone getting to buy themselves presents with their stimulus checks. I had to spend it on rent since it doubled right before i got my check.

Speaking of, if you guys want this apartment when i move let me know. haha :)

melroska said...

you two are too cute!
i am so jealous you got your check, I can't wait for mine to come!