Monday, December 08, 2008

Bazaar Bizarre was super!


I'm so happy to report that the Bazaar Bizarre was a big success! Jenn, Justin and I had a long chilly day but it was full of people smiling and enjoying my work so we have lots of stamina for that kind of thing. It snowed for hours and the crowds still showed up and waited in a line that was two blocks long (so I hear).

My greatest enjoyment was meeting a few fellow vendors I really admire. I wish I had the chance to mingle more. I also was really pleased to meet folks who already knew about Argyle Whale and were eager to meet me. That was a neat feeling for sure!

Being a vendor at Bazaar Bizarre has been a big goal of mine for a few years (even before I had a business!) and it was every bit as good as I'd imagined. Gigantic heaps of thanks to the organizers and volunteers who made the event so spectacular.

Photos from the event along with all the loot I brought home can be found here.

1 comment:

Shona~ LALA dex press said...

Congratulations on a successful show! It's so great that everyone is doing well at shows, I was a bit worried that no one would spend $$.
Your booth looks really good + it's always interesting to look at your first booth display + how it changes over the years- what works, new ways to display, etc. Fun stuff! Nice haul on the "loot" - lucky people to get such great gifts.
Cheers!