Thursday, October 20, 2011

Something Sweet Art Auction and Dessert Buffet


Local folks, on Friday, November 4th from 6:00 to 9:00 you should come to the Something Sweet Art Auction and Dessert Buffet at Gallery 321 at the Washington Street Art Center in Somerville, MA. Seriously! I made a list of why:


1. You have been looking for an occasion to wear some fancy outfit
2. ART + DESSERT = bliss
3. Hot drinks, potential for a hot date
4. All proceeds from the art auction and the $10 entry fee will help the Somerville Homeless Coalition
5. The above original painting is my contribution to the event
6. I hardly ever make originals available!
7. Loads of other artists are bringing good work!

See you there! http://www.washingtonst.org/



2 comments:

amy beth said...

ahhh! I want him!! We can bid on this right??

Elise of Argyle Whale said...

Yes! The bunny is bid-able! Thanks for helping me avoid the possibility of having the item that does not get bid on!