Monday, January 30, 2012

February's Rabbit Rabbit!


Here is an early "Rabbit Rabbit" post for you. A sneak peek of the first digital print I'll be offering in my shop! I'm still not ready to officially open up this new element of the shop because I am working on making some special handmade packaging but "coming soon" is "coming sooner!"


In this picture: The books are Mark Twain's Puddinhead Wilson (which has been sitting on my shelf unread for six months) and Winnie The Pooh (which I started reading every morning because it makes me happy). The little stuffed creatures are Fern Animals made by my friend Ashley. The bouquet was a much appreciated gesture from Daphne. I find product styling a little challenging. It is hard to tell if this arrangement looks good because it is attractive or if I am just sentimental.

No comments: