Thursday, January 31, 2008

Watch me move and hear me speak!



Wow, working on this blog has made me learn all kinds of computer things that I never thought I'd be able to grasp. Not long ago, I relied on Justin to type my papers and put pictures on the computer. Ha, baby stuff. I'm so owning at technology now! Ok, I'm still worse than most people my age but I am so proud of myself for making a video and putting it online. Learning is FUN!

I made this video in response to Etsy's call for "handmade story" submissions from buyers and sellers. I can't believe how insanely long it took me to get 1.5 min. of coherent speech recorded. I honestly shot this video more than ten times but always messed up by making perverse slips of the tongue and giggling. I also had a hard time keeping it short. As of now, it's thirty seconds longer than it should be. Oh well. Most importantly, I hope this video succeeds in making me look lovable and that it encourages people to purchase my creations!

3 comments:

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Aw! Great little movie. It was so nice to see/hear you. You're so sweet!

jessicajane said...

you are so pretty! loved the video, it was great, hope they put it up!

theVintageZoo said...

hey! thanks for stopping by my blog! i LOVE your blog. so cute. and your shop too!!! do you mind if i link you??