Saturday, March 08, 2008

meh.


I've been having a frumpy and uninspired week. The highlight of which was the pride and satisfaction I got from fixing my garbage disposal. I have been taking long naps and eating bland doughy foods and not making any new projects. I have tomorrow and Monday off and it feels like forever since I've had a decent chunk of time to do some housecleaning and get back to making. I am really looking forward to spending two whole days being productive. My big goal is to tie up some loose ends on old projects so they are ready to present in my shop. So far, Argyle Whale has been all Gocco and I haven't put up my rugs or paintings or buttons at all. Justin is slightly frustrated by the amount of near-complete pieces that are in our closet not being addressed.

If I manage to clean my apartment and finish something; I'll buy myself a present. It will probably be this.

No comments: