Friday, May 30, 2008

jackalope cards


jackalope cards, originally uploaded by Justin and Elise.


The past few days have been pleasantly eventful. Most notably, Justin and I officially got our names changed in the court. It was sort of a grueling experience but I am very glad that I am now Elise Towle Snow on real legal documents instead of just in my mind. I've been practicing my new signature quite a bit.

I also finished painting the Cinema Cafe, watched a pair of chickadees make sweet sweet love, rode my bicycle until I felt I'd puke, and made a new design for my shop!

I made this jackalope drawing to use for my personal correspondence but I thought I'd share and put some sets up for sale in my shop. The design was made to suit any note-writing occasion so I left the banner blank and will fill it in with messages as I see fit. I'll probably be printing for the rest of the evening because I received my Paper-Source order today and fresh paper always thrills me.

2 comments:

Jess (aka LittleBunny) said...

aww i love the jackalope i want to hang things from the string between his antlers!

High Desert Diva said...

Great idea to leave the banner blank on the card!


Photos of the cafe, please!