Saturday, January 17, 2009

New stationary sampler set in a pretty blue box!



While I was selling at Bazaar Bizarre, I had the invaluable opportunity to talk with customers directly and see what they wanted. I was making all sorts of mental notes about customer preferences and one comment kept being repeated. So many people liked my cards but didn't want a set of 4 of the same design and suggested I make a sampler. I thought this was a great idea but I wanted to make it a little more special than my usual presentation of cards in a cellophane bag because the variety of sizes and colors would look messy together.

I finally found the perfect boxes earlier this month and now the 10 piece stationary sampler is prettily packed and available in my shop! I'm glad that people let me know what they wanted. Ask and you shall receive!

1 comment:

idyll hands said...

OMG - I love it! Something new for me to save up for :)