Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I am almost finished.


My friend Daphne has enormous rabbits and they are adorable and I love them. I went over to their house yesterday to harass them and trim their nails. What an ordeal! I thought Hodge & Yoshimi were tough customers but Jovey & Mabs are bigger, younger and stronger! Good thing I was in good bunny wrangling shape after two weeks of giving Hodge medication (yay! last day today!).


My bunny service was rewarded by an art surprise from Daphne! She is an extremely talented painter and she showed me her latest work in progress.... it's me! I can't tell you how much seeing a work-in-progress portrait indulges my vanity. I love playing the subject.

I seriously can't wait until it is finished. She has a very neat concept for this new portrait series but I shouldn't give it away before she has the chance to unveil it herself.

2 comments:

Daphne said...

Yay!! I can't wait to finish you! Since the idea/concept originated in your brain, it was only fitting that you be the first guinea pig.

amy beth said...

That painting is so beautiful!!!