Sunday, January 20, 2008

Scarf bunny!



I've decided that scarf bunny will be my unofficial Argyle Whale Etsy shop mascot. I have made it my avatar and added two scarf bunny listings to the shop. I printed the bunny on a Moleskine journal a few times and that is now up for sale. I also made a new gocco print of a bunch of floating scarf bunny heads. I'm pretty excited about this new print because I added yellow hand-colored elements so each print is really different and special.

I made the new print because I drew so many sketches of scarf bunny to get her right that my notebook became populated with bunny heads. I ended up liking the way a cluster of floating bunny faces looked even more than one perfect bunny. I printed 16 and have made 15 available here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How adorable! What a great mascot!

Unknown said...

Scarf bunny is the cutest! Love it. :)

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

I love scarf bunny!