It's a good thing that Kim Bagwill and Racheal Anilyse tagged me (on the very same day!) for this sharing game since I've felt that lately I have nothing to talk about. My blog has become a ghost town because this spring weather is making me irresponsible. Anyway, I'm supposed to be divulging six bits of quirky trivia about myself in this game.
1. I cannot stand the feeling of having one wet hand (or foot) and one dry one. I am completely unable to concentrate on anything else until I remedy the situation.
2. I hold my breath when I walk down the detergent aisle in grocery stores. I do it in tunnels too.
3. I can't stick my tongue out past my lips. Alligators can't stick their tongues out either so I feel a slight kinship with them.
4. I haven't successfully lied since I was a kid (probably not then either). I always smile sheepishly and look to the right in a very transparent way.
5. I don't like massages. They make me feel like I'm being smushed and suffocated. I'm soothed by having my hair smoothed and petted instead.
6. I am terrified of/disgusted by primates (I know, I feel bad). Snow monkeys in hot springs are the only exception. They are cute if I can't see their faces.