Wednesday, October 29, 2008


I confess that I have not been making things lately and therefore have been very quiet on the blogging. I am settling into my new schedule and hopefully will be productive again soon.

I'm going on a short weekend trip with family to the Adirondacks and since we're in the middle of the woods with not much to do, I suspect I'll have brewed up some new sketches when I return. I'll at least have pictures of pretty leaves to share.

I hope everyone has a pleasant Halloween! It's strange for me to be away from all the craziness that comes with living in downtown Salem during the festivities. This year I didn't even make a costume and my pumpkin decorating was limited to sharpie on a tiny gourd! I'll do better next time.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Awwww, you sound so sad :o( Perhaps a weekend in the middle of nowhere is just what you need to get you back on track :o)

melroska said...

I feel yah. Have a nice trip!